Required for September 2020, Class Teacher, KS1
MPR. Part Time. Fixed term until December 2020
Closing date: Friday 5th June 2020 at 12 noon.
(Shortlisting on 5th June, interviews TBA online.)
An opportunity has arisen for a teacher at our school! We are looking for a motivated, committed and enthusiastic teacher who has experience of KS1 to join our staff. St. George's Infant School and Nursery is on a journey towards improvement and it is an exciting time to join us.
We are looking for someone who has:
· High expectations for the children in a purposeful learning environment
· Be able to motivate and support pupils at all levels
· The ability to work as part of a team
· Excellent organisation and communication skills
· A good knowledge of curriculum and assessment and be able to plan engaging lessons
· A strong commitment to school improvement
· Initiative, adaptability, positivity and humour.
We can offer:
· Children who are interested and excited to learn
· A friendly school with hard working staff who want the best for their children
· A 'Super Start' and a 'Fantastic Finish'
· A positive and caring ethos
· An inclusive school
· A supportive governing body
Visits to the school are not possible at this time.
Please contact the school office on 01206 578080 or email@example.com and ask for more information.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and expect staff to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to safer recruitment requirements to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people. All positions involve appropriate checks and clearances including a DBS and positive references.
St George’s Infant School and Nursery is a three-form entry school serving the local community of New Town Colchester. We are a very cohesive and inclusive school and we aim to ensure that every member of our school community is equally valued. The school serves a mixed catchment area, with an ever increasing amount of social housing privately rented accommodation and some privately owned homes.
The majority of the children are of white British heritage but we have some children from other cultures and religious backgrounds and beliefs. We have good links with local community groups, e.g. St Stephen’s Church and work closely with our Partner Junior school. We are also part of the Tiptree and Stanway Consortium of schools.
Click here for more information.